Monday, October 1, 2012

#73- I am thankful for positive energy.

Positive energy, more specifically, people who are able to share their positive energy with others, are SO valuable in the world.

I am so very thankful for the people in my life, who, no matter what has happened or how bad things have gotten for them, continue to stay positive and radiate joy.  I am thankful for those individuals who are able to see the silver lining on almost all clouds.  I am thankful for hugs, smiles, words of encouragement from people whose happiness is contagious.

Happiness, joy, laughter and positivity are contagious.  Unfortunately so are unhappiness, anxiety and grumpiness. If we choose to be affected by the emotions of others, let's try to only be affected by the positive energy, rather than the negative.  We have the power to let other people affect us, so only allow the positive energy to penetrate your emotional boundaries.

You are wonderful. You are strong. You are loved. Stay positive.

I am inspired by positive people and I am thankful for the contagious nature of positivity.




No comments:

Post a Comment