Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Day 37: I am thankful for the infinite universe.

After going to the Adler Planetarium over a week ago, something has stuck with me. 

We are but a tiny speck in the infinite space of the universe. We are so small. There is SO much more to the universe. The universe is INFINITE!

Realizing how small we are in this enormous universe made me realize how inconsequential most of the stressors in my daily life actually are.
Looking into the sky and seeing all the stars, there is so much more to the universe that we can even imagine.

Even though we are tiny in this infinite space, we still have the ability to make a difference on the world around us and we can inspire others to good in the world.  We may be but a drop in the ocean, but we have the ability to make waves. 

I am so very thankful for the vast universe and all that it has to offer!

No comments:

Post a Comment