Thursday, August 23, 2012

Thankful #50 and #51: I am thankful for double dates and mini golf!.


Thankful #50: I am thankful for double dates.

Double dates are so much fun!

Getting to spend time with not one, not two, but three people you adore is the best! Spending time with good friends who are a ton of fun to be with is what I am thankful for tonight.  Laughing, talking, just being with people who are open-minded and non-judgmental, is awesome.  I am thankful for double dates with good friends!


Thankful #51: I am thankful for mini golf.  

I don't think it's even possible to not have a good time when playing mini-golf. You can't really take yourself too seriously when you are hitting a tiny golf ball with a tiny club through a windmill or under an elephant or through a Frankenstein monster on top of a diorama of tiny Star Wars figurines.  You are forced to laugh at yourself when your golf ball lands in the water or outside of the actual course you are playing.  You get to be excited when someone else gets a hole-in-one!  It's not the kind of game where being competitive is even a thought. It's just plain fun. Simple, pure, easy fun.  I am thankful for mini golf!




No comments:

Post a Comment