Thursday, August 16, 2012

Thankful #42: I am thankful for a weekend away with friends Part 2

There was so much to be thankful for the time spend away in Brown County that I feel the need to make two posts!

I am thankful for a weekend away with friends; Part 2

I am thankful for the imagination of children.  I spend sometime with some delightful little girls over the weekend and they were so creative and imaginative! All we needed to keep busy were the fresh forest air, some dried leaves, some acorn shells and some twigs and what did we have? We created a completely different world! I love the sweetness that these children possessed and how well they seemed to get along.  They genuinely cared for one another and cared about their well-being.

I am thankful for the sweet sounds of giggles from infants! The adorable of giggles of babies, I think, could save the world. You can't help but melt when you hear the sound of laughter coming from a happy baby. Baby giggles, happy babies, happy children,....Happy Me!

I am ALSO thankful for time spent with good friends. I am thankful for laughter, happiness, togetherness and celebrations of love.




No comments:

Post a Comment