Saturday, September 1, 2012

#57- I am thankful for birthdays.

Everyone who has ever been born has one. Some are more exciting than others. Some are down right scary! But everyone deserves to be celebrated on the day they were born.  Young and old, each and every birthday is important. 

My grandfather recently celebrated his 87th birthday. Eight seven!! He has celebrated 87 years in this world. That is quite an accomplishment.  He has survived so much in his 87 years of life and deserves praise and celebration.  Each year we get to celebrate his very existence in our lives. We get to celebrate this laughter, joy, sense of humor, the pride and love he has for his family. We get to remember all the fun things we have been able to experience because of him and his generosity.  I want to celebrate my grandfather and his 87 years of life and all the happiness and joy he has brought into so many people's lives. 

I am thankful for a reason to celebrate and honor my grandfather! I am thankful for birthdays!






No comments:

Post a Comment