Sunday, September 23, 2012

#71- I am thankful for my partner/husband/life partner in crime.

I am so very grateful for my husband.

I feel like the luckiest person on the planet to have such a wonderful partner in love and in life. I feel loved and accepted and understood every single day.  Even when I'm especially cantankerous, he still loves me. I feel understood even when I don't understand my own feelings or emotions. The feeling of being loved unconditionally is the most wonderful and amazing feeling.

In the past 8 years together and 4 years of marriage, we have grown spiritually and emotionally together.  Even when things look grim, when our pantry and bank accounts may be close to bare, when we are not feeling well or being lazy about household chores, our love still remains strong. 

I am so thankful for being loved by my partner, my husband, my life-partner-in-crime. I am so very thankful for his kindness, selflessness and generosity. I am thankful for every single moment that we have been together and for every moment that is yet to come.




No comments:

Post a Comment