Tuesday, September 18, 2012

#65 I am thankful for my niece.

Today is my niece's 9th birthday and I am so thankful for her!

Emme is an amazing girl.  She's so smart and creative. She is incredibly sweet and thoughtful. Her loving nature is contagious. I feel so lucky to have her in my life.

Being with her makes me smile and laugh. Her passion for learning and the world around her is admirable.  She loves reading and books, which makes my heart melt.  I love seeing the world through her eyes, innocent and full of light.

Although I don't see her often, I love being with her! We have SO much fun!  We have so much fun making up stories, coloring, knitting, dancing.

I love and adore her and am SO thankful for her.

Today and every day, I am thankful for my niece Emme!


No comments:

Post a Comment