Thursday, September 6, 2012

#59 I am thankful for the generosity of my friends and family.

I am incredibly thankful for the generosity of my friends and family.

When someone helps me or does a huge a favor for me and they are fully aware that I will never be able to fully repay the favor, that is beyond generous.

Helping others who need assistance in someway, without complaining or grimacing, that's generosity.

I am so thankful for every single person who has helped me in some shape, way or form.  People have helped me move, fed my cats, loaned me money, lent me their cars, gotten me assorted meals, given me rides, etc.

I am forever grateful to each person who has helped me in someway.  I am obviously indebted to you and may never be able to truly express how much all your generosity has meant to me.

I am so thankful for the generosity of others.



No comments:

Post a Comment