Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Day 24: I am thankful for doctors with good bedside manner.

I LOVE my doctor. I really do.

She not only remembers my name and my medical history without that much help from the file, but she actually cares about how I'm doing.

I've seen a small handful of doctors in my lifetime and she is by far the best. She makes me feel comfortable. She listens and trusts that I know my body more than anyone else.  She trusts me to make the right decisions for myself and doesn't talk down to me.  She makes me feel so comfortable, it's truly amazing.

Good bedside manner truly matters. To make a person feel comfortable and confident about their wellness is incredibly important.  Ignoring a person's concerns or feelings is just inconsiderate. 

I am so very thankful for my doctor and her AMAZING bedside manner.

No comments:

Post a Comment